Monday, 5 August 2013



I'am A Musical Person ? Musical lover ?
     
             Yeah ! The truth is I am a music lover. No music no life, that's why I love music. In this video me and my group mates presented a  short presentation ;)). We sang the song " A Thousand Years " by Christina Perri and "Bruno Mars Medley" by Victoria Justice and Max Scheider. ^_^

                   As I said earlier I am a music lover. I love the songs of:
  • Bruno Mars                  
  • Breezy Boys
  • Repablikan
  • Curse One
  • Ron Henley
  • David Guetta
  • Taylor Swift
  • Greenday
  • Chris Brown
                  Hahahaha ! I have many idols in terms of singing. ;))).  So, I'll keep on practicing on singing. I proudly present our VERY BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION :))) 


                 In this video :
  • Aira- Pianist/Singer
  • Jeian- Violinist/Singer
  • Katrina- Guitarist/Singer
  • Gerry May- Guitarist/Singer
  • Andrea- Beat/Singer
  • Lyza- Singer
                   Enjoy Watching it ;))) Thank you ;DDD

“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” 
― Albert Einstein

               

1 comment: